Be sure to cheer for concussion safety and your favorite college sports team this season, as CDC and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) have teamed up to create concussion educational resources for coaches, student-athletes, team medical staff, and college sports fans. Each of these resources includes important information on concussion signs and symptoms, how to respond, and when it is safe to get back in the game.
Educational Resources from the NCAA Web Site
- Video for student-athletes
- Poster for every NCAA sport:
- Fact sheet for coaches
- Fact sheet for student-athletes
- Public service announcement (PSA) that will air at NCAA tournament sites
- Sample concussion management plans for team medical staff