As an Account Executive, you will own the performance and success of your territory through face to face selling and relationship management. You will be responsible for establishing new relationships with key stakeholders while maintaining and strengthening existing relationships.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across multiple levels of sport by learning about their unique challenges and providing solutions to help their programs succeed
- Serve as an industry expert by educating decision makers and building rapport with group leaders in your territory
- Attend coaching clinics, tournaments, and leadership workshops to promote GameBreaker and source new business for your territory
- Build a weekly plan of action and hold yourself accountable to that schedule
- Be flexible and able to work beyond regular business hours, including evenings and weekends as needed
- Proven success in a goal-driven work environment
- Experience in sports, coaching, leading, or participating in athletics and extracurricular activities
- Two-three years of experience in outside sales is preferred but not required.
- Must be an expert communicator with the ability to present ideas, thoughts and data verbally and in written form in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work independently